When I downloaded the iOS 4 update I only got gamecenter (3G iTouch)?

Inahzi13

Mar 19, 2009
I got the iOS4 update but I can't multitask or change my wallpaper.
What should I do ?

You sure you have a 3rd generation iPod touch? A common misconception is that 8GB models are available as both a 2nd & 3rd generation. Fact is though, it is not. Only a 2nd generation iPod touch was released, but since it was still available through the 3rd generation, people who bought one then think it is a 3rd generation, when it wasn't. Just to make note though that the 4th generation 8GB model is indeed a 4th generation model. (Apple changed strategy by then).

Getting back to the original question, the 2nd generation 8GB model does not get all the features of iOS 4.0, multi-tasking & wallpaper among them.

thats because the itouch 3g does not support multitasking or wallpaper change. to get multitasking and wallpaper change you could jailbreak it using "green Poison" it is super easy just google search download "green Poison". i would not recomend using multitasking on any ipod lower then ipod touch 4 becaue it will just freeze and crash alot

thats because the itouch 3g does not support multitasking or wallpaper change. to get multitasking and wallpaper change you could jailbreak it using "green Poison" it is super easy just google search download "green Poison". i would not recomend using multitasking on any ipod lower then ipod touch 4 becaue it will just freeze and crash alot

Back