Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Joke for a joke? 10 points for the funniest!?

A bear is chasing a rabbit 24/7 day and night around in the forest. It gets really annoying and a turtle tells them to stop. He then said he would give both of them 3 wishes if they stop. They of course agree. The turtle turns to the bear, and asks for his wish. The bear pauses and thinks....and says "i wish all the bears in this forest were female!!" the turtle makes is so, the rabbit wishes for a motorcycle... then its the bears turn again...this time he wishes all the bear in the country were female....back to the rabbit, he wishes for a helmet, back to the bear he wishes all the bears in the WORLD were female!!! the turtle turns to the rabbit and says "okay last wish what do you want?" the rabbit thinks and points at the bear "I wish he was homosexual"

Downloads
    Uploads
    A rope walks into a bar and the bar tender says we don't serve your kind. So the rope walks out of the bar, ties himself into a know and frays the top of his head. The rope proceeds to walk back into the bar and bar tender says "Hey get out of here, you're that rope who was in here a couple of minutes ago!"
    To which the rope replies "I'm afraid not" ("A frayed knot" for those who don't get it)