Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have premonitions-- dream premonitions?

I saw 9/11, that was the first one, one week before it happened. I saw my mom's drinking problem begin, years before it happened. I saw him die, I saw him overdose on methadone. I saw my sister's experience of almost being raped the night it happened, but she was smart and got away from him. I hate them. I've had many others but I tend to forget them and sometimes I see random people I don't know dying, and I'll see them later at the grocery store or my school or anywhere. I'm 13. I absolutely hate these dreams. How can I get rid of them? I'm tired of feeling guilty-- like I could save someone's life. I wish I would've saved him and gotten him to not take those pills the most. I don't want these dreams and I don't want to save a life.

I have a few questions.
    where do they come from? why me?
    can poltergeists have ANYTHING to do with them?
    Is it possible to get rid of them?, HOW?

should i interpret them and use them to my advantage?
    should i feel guilty? should I go and try and save lives?

Downloads
    Uploads
    it's not your job to save lives, and if you don't know these people,you have no way to help anyone, they wouldn't take your help if you tried anyway. Don't let this control you, you control it. You don't have to remember your dreams if you decide not to remember them. When you're older and can cope with having intuition then try and deal with it then.
    When you fall a sleep,say to yourself "I will only allow positive information"and "I will only allow information that I can do something about"
    If you have a negative dream, try to forget it, and dismiss it,ignore it, and only think about the positive ones.

Downloads
    Uploads
    it's not your job to save lives, and if you don't know these people,you have no way to help anyone, they wouldn't take your help if you tried anyway. Don't let this control you, you control it. You don't have to remember your dreams if you decide not to remember them. When you're older and can cope with having intuition then try and deal with it then.
    When you fall a sleep,say to yourself "I will only allow positive information"and "I will only allow information that I can do something about"
    If you have a negative dream, try to forget it, and dismiss it,ignore it, and only think about the positive ones.