Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

which phone is better, Nokia C6 or LG viewty snap or samsung monte or HTC touch 2?

in terms of camera, memory, connectivity, media etc and how much are their Handset prices

Unregistered

Heart New mostly about lg viewty snap.

[I][B][COLOR="Red"]i have the lg viewty snap at the moment. i only bought it in april and i am really pleased with my purchase. Personally i think that if i had waited a while for the price of the samsung monte to go down than i would have got that one. At the time the samsung monte was around £120, but now only £70. which is the price i paid for my lg viewty snap. Recentely my phone has been freezing but all i really needed to do was take out the battery out and in again. Dont listen to what some people say about the lg viewty sanp. it is a very nice sleek phone and i am very happy with it. (just so you know i am 14 years old and a girl) i dont know if maybe a boy might say the same but personally i think that it is very good. i have a friend that has the samsung monte(he is a boy) i think that phone is much more suited for him. as he is a boy.