Top Ten Reasons Hockey Is Better Than Sex???

<333

Mar 23, 2008
Looking to put together a list of reasons why hockey is better than sex. ANSWER AWAY!!!!!!!!AMY, Thats hilarious GOOD answer!!! (bleedings ok) LMAO

Shouldn't this question more appropriately read; " Top Ten Reasons Why Sex Is Better Than Hockey "...?

get the living snot kicked out of me, or have hot passionate sex with girlfriend....mmmmmm...do i really have to say what id pick.

It's not, but here's my list: 1.Periods last only 20 minutes and bleeding is okay. 2.Game play is a full hour. 3.Your parents congratulate you when you score. 4.You can score on more than one goalie – sometimes in the same game. 5.You can turn 80 (Gordie) and still be considered great. 6.Clean sheets. 7.The puck is always hard and you have a backup stick if yours breaks. 8.If you’re really good, you can do it on TV and get paid. 9.Back to back games. 10.It’s as fun to watch as it is to play.

Sex is better because in sex:1) You cant get cold2) No own goals3) Your partner is not a man4) Dooing Sex is cheaper then doing hockey5) in sex you need just one tool which is pricelessDespite that, i would rather go for hockey than for sex tonight ...

Hockey>sex1. When you score 1 sec into the game everyone cheers.2. You can get assists3. Odd man rushes are common4. You can choose your stick length

25. It's ok to bleed during play.24. If it's a bad game, you can call a time out.23. Every player usually has two or three sticks to choose from.22. There is a limit to the sizes of all equipment.21. You can still play when you get married.20. You can change on the fly.19. Anytime you see an open net, you can go for it.18. If you can't get it up, who cares?17. You can score on all the teams in the league over and over.16. You can pull the goalie without getting yelled at!15. It is broadcast live on TV.14. Everyone can shoot at the same goal.13. You can shoot in the goal and it's a good thing!12. Because of the facemask, nothing can get in your eyes!11. You always know how big the stick is10. It's legal to play hockey professionally.9. The puck is always hard.8. Protective equipment is reusable and you don't even have to wash it.7. It lasts a full hour.6. You know you're finished when the buzzer sounds.5. Your parents cheer when you score.4. When you're tired you're supposed to get off and let a buddy take your place.3. You can count on it at least twice a week.2. You can tell your friends about it afterwards.And, the number one reason hockey is better than sex...1. A two-on-one or three-on-one is not uncommon.

Back