Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Member <3MrseNicholasJonas<3's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

If you're having SEX with a person, should you know who else they have sex with?

I dont see why you should have to know if you are protected. I foyu pull in a club, do you ask thier name and then ask how many people they are seeping with?? No didnt think so.Whereas if its a lot more intimate than that, then surely you should know there is no one but you

Downloads
    Uploads

If you're having SEX with a person, should you know who else they have sex with?

Hi, its very important to be concerened because in the world we are living today there are so many contagious diseases and to be on the safe side you have to know whether your guy/gal is playing you or not. you have to insist whether he/she has another gal/guy and why

Downloads
    Uploads

Yes I think you'd want to know........mostly because you're thinking that you're the one that wants it to be exclusive.....and if it's not, you want to know that.......

Junior Member <3MrseNicholasJonas<3's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

When it's intimacy involved, you should know for all reasons

Downloads
    Uploads

You sound so cheap.Why would you be sexual or intimate with someone you know is cheating? If you dont trust someone keep your legs shut. If you truely love him, give him a chance (by chance i mean one chance not 23) If you dont trust him then say bye. If you know he is willing to change (out of his own realisation and will), then good luck to you!

Downloads
    Uploads

With so many STDs flying around, you are better off asking. You have a right to know what's being brought into your body.I make all the guys I've slept with take HIV exams first.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12