Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member &heartsSarah&hearts's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

If you're having SEX with a person, should you know who else they have sex with?

Regardless of how ambigious a relationship may be, do you beleive you still have the 'right' to know if the person you're sleeping with is sleeping with other people? Keep in mind, it's not JUST bootcall sex---it's intimacy involved. And oral sex---Thanks guys. I just sent him a text telling him to "f*ck off!" And that I can do better. Thanks for OPENING my eyes!

Junior Member <3MrseNicholasJonas<3's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

If you're having SEX with a person, should you know who else they have sex with?

Yes. Best to be safe. No glove, no love.

Downloads
    Uploads

its best to be safe

Downloads
    Uploads

Yes.

Downloads
    Uploads

Well its best that you are safe so make sure you use a condom.Why dont you guys establish if you are enclusive or not that way you will know where you stand?

Downloads
    Uploads

Yes I believe so. Not only for safety reasons, but for your minds sake as this will give you some understanding of what your relationship with this person actually is. You don't need names and details, but I do think you deserve to know if he is sleeping with other people. I'd definitely try not to get too emotionally involved though if he is sleeping with other girls. If someone truly cares about another person then they should want to be with them, and only them. All the bestxoxo

Downloads
    Uploads

I met a lady at the Shanty Shack club and she is divorced with two children. We made love several times already (safe sex), ;I never questioned who she had been with or her past partners...it's not important./If you had sex wiithout protection because you coudn't help yourself then I would ask if you feel paranoid that you may have contracted something.Don't be the fool and always use protection....always.

Downloads
    Uploads

once there is love in the relationship, you won't be able to bother asking your partner whom he had slept before....well, to be on a safe side...just use protection....to avoid problems later on...

Downloads
    Uploads

of course you do, if there is intimacy involved then it is obviosly speacial to you in some way, you deserve to know if you are the only one or one of many (knowing youre on the same page).

Junior Member <3tMileyCyrusFant<3's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

yes yes yess you have to know everything before you sex them down... it's crucial to be safe ..besides you don't wanna die from something that could of been easily avoided...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast