Should I reply or IGNORE his text?

>PEACE<

Mar 9, 2008
Today I broke it off with this guy that I've known for 5 years and JUST recently starting having sex with. He said, he didn't know what he wanted as far as a relationship and made it clear that I wasn't his woman and he wasn't my man. He also has a 7 mon. old child, with whom he still has sex with his babymama. Well, like I said---I text him---basically saying I deserved more than hard d$ck and bubble gum and that I wasn't going to SHARE him with anybody. He responded very nonchalantly and said that we could stop this then and it was good while it lasted. I responded with, "It was ok. Holla" and almost 2 hours later he sends me a text saying "Just ok?...lol"---Should I respond with something smart a$$ or just leave him hanging. I mean, of course it wasn't JUST ok. But I didn't want him thinking he got the best of me.Elizabeth: The energy it took you to OPEN my question, CLICK ANSWER then RESPOND---you should have atleast had something constructive to say. You aren't the Yahoo Master. I'll post where I please. -HOLLA

You should have been ignoring him from the time he got another girl pregnant. I suggest you start now

let it go... do NOTeven respond further... it is so easy to get back at someone... but it is better by not playing the ping pong game of retaliation

If you respond, he's going to feel compelled to respond and you guys will be going back and forth. Ignore the message. Leave him hanging wondering what are you thinking.Kudos to you for knowing when to end a bad situation.

Ok this is marriage and divorce NOT general relationship.! Secondly stop being so childish if you are going to text someone just pick up the phone and call them. Third stop talking to this jerk to begin with and finaly just simply GROW UP !!!!!!

You should ignore him. You can try find your love from millionairefriends.com. They are many great guys with verified photos who are seaching for true love. I've just met my love there. Good luck.

Leave it alone already!!! Do not respond in anyway! I suggest moving on with your life and forgetting he ever existed!!

Why reply back to his text, he already told you it you could read thru lines that you was someone that he only wanted to sleep with, and no committ. You see he doesn't care when he made the statement it was good while it last. Moved on and forget him, and he will see that you had enough.

Back