Spotting? Pregnant? Help!?

"helloworld"

Mar 23, 2008
I started spotting on 03/25. My last AF was 03/07/08-03/11/08. I have been spotting on and off since then. My cycle is 28 days so I have a couple of days until next AF. I am just wondering why I would start spotting. I usually spot one day prior to AF so I have been waiting but nothing yet. I had unprotected sex on 03/02/08, 03/12/08, and 03/16/08. Is there a chance that I could be pregnant? Any advice would help.

hi there,could be...but best bet is to wait till AF for sure...if she doesn't come then hopefully congrats are in order.best of luck

If you are pregnant, you better be MARRIED! Spotting while your pregnant is dangerous. If you spot while pregnant, you may have had a miscarriage. Do a pregnancy test. Go to your AF and talk to your doctor. I hope everything turns out ok!

You could very well be pregnant, but you won't know for a couple of days. I tend to spot 5-2 days before my cycle starts. I was just diagnosed with endomitrosis, tipped uterus, short luteal phase. My doctor said any of these issues could cuase spotting. Wait until your AF is due, test with HPT. If spotting continues contact your OBGYN. Good Luck!

If you are pregnant, what you are experiencing is called implantation bleeding. Implantation bleeding can occur when the fertilized egg burrows into the lining of the uterus. This process is known as implantation. Every newly conceived baby must implant, however, not every implantation will cause noticeable bleeding. Bleeding that is caused by implantation generally occurs a few days before the woman should start her period. In other cases, the bleeding may not begin until the woman should have started her menstrual cycle. Implantation bleeding is generally very light pink or brown in color. Occasionally, there may be a few brighter red specks, but for the most part, this bleeding looks like "old" or "faded" blood. Clots are not usually passed during implantation bleeding.Implantation bleeding is generally quite scant. Most women use only a panty liner for several hours and find that it is more than adequate to meet their needs. Implantation bleeding lasts from 1 to 3 days. It may appear on day 1, 3 and even 5, but rarely extends beyond that.Unfortunately, these symptoms aren’t unique to pregnancy. They can indicate you are getting sick or that your period is about to start. Likewise, you can be pregnant without experiencing any of these symptoms. Pregnancy signs include:1.Implantation Bleeding2.Delay/Difference in Menstruation3.Swollen/Tender Breasts4.Fatigue/Tiredness5.Nausea/Morning Sickness6.Backaches7.Headaches8.Frequent Urination9.Darkening of Areolas10.Food CravingsHowever if you want a confirmed answer on whether you are pregnant or not, there are two alternatives that you can seek. The first alternative is to take a home pregnancy test kit one week or so after your missed period. If you are really pregnant, the pregnancy stick will able to detect it due to your high hormones level. Another alternative is to see and doctor and had blood test done. After all, this will be a more accurate but expensive method to check out one’s pregnancy.

Back