is there a possibility i could become pregnant?

"CLEO"

Feb 26, 2008
Okay i was on birth control. thursday i forgot to take it until friday about noon and fridays pill i forgot to take until 5 am saturday morning and i didn't take it yesterday either and still havent. my boyfriend and i (Who are split up at the moment) had sex saturday and he came in me. this was about 7 that night. What are the chances. i heard taking them late is basically the same thing as missing them! HELPim not taking the day after pill. thats murder i love my boyfriend and he loves meits to soon to take a test right?

I think you are ok just because I used to mess up my bc ALL the time. I was soo bad at taking it and never got pregnant. I would take a test anyways but since birthcontrol keeps you from ovulating you would have to wait more then a day or being late on the time to actually give your body enough time to start ovulating....I am sure your fine but test just to make sure.Hope this helps!

You didn't miss taking the pill. You just took it later than normal. Could you get pregnant? Yes but its very unlikely because you havn't actually missed the pill. Go take yesterdays pill right now. Good luck!!

if u rake it late ur supposed to use a condom for at least a week or 2 so ur body can get bakk on track so itsd possible that u can get pregnant. jus be carefull and get checked. if 3 days havent passed yet go to the emergancy room or the clinic and take the day after pill

Back