Which gender do you think is the pickiest when it comes to looks of the opposite sex?

Women by far!!!!A desperate man will go for anything whereas a desperate women will still be picky, just not as picky as before, lol!

Women. I don't really have a reason why, except that it seems that women have a better chance of being attractive. Does that make sense? :p Guys aren't quite as picky as us.

I think men are more picky... because I believe women are slightly more compassionate and tend to care about internal beauty as well as external...No offense gents

im not sure... who cares anyways ???men AND women can be very very picky animals.... power to the people...

honestly i would have to say its an even tie...yes guys are very visual... so are women.... we are picky too

Men! I see and know much more women that will go for a guy b/c of personality even if they are a bit over weight, or not so good looking than I see men do.

I have guy friends that only care for 3 holes and a heartbeat

I would say men because they are more visual people. They look at how our butt and boobs are before they come to talk to us. MOST do but not all.

Back