My parents are forcing me to take karate?

help

May 28, 2008
I joined a Karate club when I very young. This year I have been developing a strong hate towards the sport. I used to like it but that was when I was in a kumate class. Now I am this very boring adult class. I don't really have any friends in the class and I just hate going to it. My passion is for tennis and I'd rather be doing that. I have been playing tennis only for 3 years now but I am very good for someone who has played that long. And I really like it. I don't know what to do because my Dad said that I don't have a choice. He says I need to learn how to defend myself... What do you think I should do?

We have been with this dojo for a long time and I tried telling him I should focus on playing tennis but he wouldn't listen

knock your da out with your tennis racked and say " who cant defend themselves now bitch"!

I know exactly how you feel. My father is forcing me into Karate, when I really need to focus on Competitive Cheerleading! Parents never listen to anything we have to say. I wish they would just understand

Back