Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My parents are forcing me to take karate?

I joined a Karate club when I very young. This year I have been developing a strong hate towards the sport. I used to like it but that was when I was in a kumate class. Now I am this very boring adult class. I don't really have any friends in the class and I just hate going to it. My passion is for tennis and I'd rather be doing that. I have been playing tennis only for 3 years now but I am very good for someone who has played that long. And I really like it. I don't know what to do because my Dad said that I don't have a choice. He says I need to learn how to defend myself... What do you think I should do?

We have been with this dojo for a long time and I tried telling him I should focus on playing tennis but he wouldn't listen

Downloads
    Uploads
    knock your da out with your tennis racked and say " who cant defend themselves now bitch"!

Unregistered
    I know exactly how you feel. My father is forcing me into Karate, when I really need to focus on Competitive Cheerleading! Parents never listen to anything we have to say. I wish they would just understand