Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dr Jello

Clinton supporters, Question for you?

According to a new Gallup poll, 28% of Hillary Clinton's supporters say they'd vote for GOP candidate John McCain if Barack Obama wins the Democratic nomination and 19% of Obama's supporters say they'd vote for McCain if Clinton is the Party's nominee.Why do Clinton supporters fear Barack Obama so much. His policies are nearly the same as Clintons. Is it that hes black, or is it a women feminist thing, or do you appreciate Hillary Clintons divisive politics or what? Why do you hate the guy so much? What the hell is it? I am an Obama supporter, and if Hillary does manage to win the nom, I will vote for her in a heartbeat.

DPTITAN

racism

Downloads
    Uploads

Well if Hillary does not win the nomination then I will vote for Obama.United we stand, divided we fall.

Dr. Demonica ™²

Because Obama is unpatriotic and racist. I don't want a president like that.

Downloads
    Uploads

I would like to know that myself. Even Hillary said the same thing to her supporters at a campaign rally.

Downloads
    Uploads

It's obvious that it is NOT about the issues.Hillary and Obama stand exactly the same on all of the issues, except health care, in which their plans are ALMOST identical, except that Obama's gives adults a choice and Hillary's gives no one a choice.If it WAS about the issues, Obama and Hillary could argue about their differences in policies, but since it is NOT, personal attacks are all that they've got.When you can't choose based on issues, it becomes a decision based on 'character'.@Darrin: There will NEVER be a need for a draft. This is why:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvLhRuF81y4&NR=1Start paying attention to what's really going on, instead of making assumptions based on nothing.

Dr Zipper 2u

i say let them vote for mccain.and when the draft is reinstated, let them watch their children, their grandchildren, their great grandchildren, and their great, great grandchildren be carted off to fight in john's 50-100 year war.and i'll just sit back and say, oh well. you got what you wanted.

dpcarras2007

There policies are the same because Obama has copied a lot of Hillary's but...comparing the two...they are very different. And I don't see Obama doing much...whoever gets in the White House represents the Democratic Party and future elections depend on that person. Here are a few comparisons:1) Hillary has the basic understanding of how to implement change...she knows how the system works. Obama is unrealistic if he thinks he can go into the White House one day and change how things work. People do not make the laws and legislation...the House and the Senate do that!!2) Since the early debates, it was clearly evident that Hillary has laid out plans on how to get this country back on track. I noticed that every time Hillary spoke, she talked about her pland and how those plans would be funded. Obama, never spoke about his plans...but spent his time arguing with or belittling the other Democrats on stage. Clearly he had no ideas of his own. I noticed that once Hillary posted her plans...Obama would post his....3) Hillary has a great understanding of the History of the US with the countries around the world. As First Lady, she represented the US in 80 countries...this knowledge dates back to the early '90s and I think she has kept abreast of the world since leaving the White House and becoming a US Senator in NY. Obama...well, the media never asked him the hard questions. I don't think he has the extensive knowledge and background. Hillary is just far superior in this area.4) I think Hillary has the background to address our economic woes. She has learned from the greatest mentor that the American people have ever had as President. Our economy is the early '90s was not in the best of shape. But by the end of the two terms we had a surplus. I know people will say that Hillary cannot claim that as an accomplishment...but the fact remains that Hillary Clinton was a hands-on First Lady! And if people were really honest...that should count. You would not hire someone from an organization that performed poorly. As to Obama...well frankly, I don't see any evidence of that. In my opinion, Obama was always out there beating the streets for the next position. I don't think he performed well as an IL State Senator nor as a US Senator. His attendance was horrible...and his voting record was riddled with "Present" or absent. I read that his absenteeism was 38 percent for his short stint in the US Senate. Most companies in the private sector would have fired an employee with such a horrible attendance policy. Why should we settle for someone like this? 5) I think Hillary will work with both Democrats and Republicans. I think she has proven that by the legislation she has partnered with the Republicans. Also, Trent Lott, Newt Gingrich have publicly acknowledged her her abilities. I'm sure there are others....but these are the one I have seen. I don't watch the news that much. Hillary also has a way of pulling people together...she does not exhibit an air of arrogance that I see in George Bush OR his cousin...Obama. 6) I think Hillary will work to negotiate peace with the other countries and war will be the last resort. I think HAD Hillary been President when the vote was cast on Iraq...we would never have invaded that country!!! I think she had a hard time understanding why Bush did what he did. A lot has to do with arrogance...that quite frankly I see Obama having a lot of! It would not surprise me if Obama were to continue on with the warring that Bush has started, that is, IF he were elected..but I don't see that happening! He has alienated a lot of people with his disenfranchising of Michigan and Florida voters....which has filtered into a lot of other states.7) I think Hillary is the better candidate to withstand the dirty politics that will happen in the General Election. So she is the better candidate to go up against John McCain. She has withstood years of this and her life is an open book. As to Obama....hmm, well, I know there is a lot of information on the Internet that will be used against him in the General Election. Actions speak louder than words...and there are some things Obama has done that contradict what he is saying. I think the Republicans will use his past to make him undesirable.I think Hillary is our only hope to step in and roll back some of the damage that has been done over the last 7 plus years. Our country desperately needs the better Democratic candidate!!

DoWHATiDO

I would not vote for either of these liars. Hillery just attempted too make herself out as a Hero when she lied about her trip to Bosnia and Obama is a liar and raceist that you can see for yourself if you go too his churches website at trinitychristianchurch.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Obama is a fraud. He has no experience. He is racist. He has done anti-American things in his past. He has bad associations.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast