Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dr. B

Clinton supporters, Question for you?

I don't like his principles and what he stands for. He blocked the voters in Florida and Michigan is my main beef with him, he's lied about his pastor, nafta. He xeroxs his speeches and all he does during a debate is agree with Hillary. No experience, voting record is not good being a senator, tony rezko, saying the "typical white remark" and it goes on and onHillary 08McCain 08

Downloads
    Uploads

I don't fear any of the candidates, I question the words they write and speak- big difference when trying to apply principles of what it means to be an American and what they are endorsing. In a vast generational gap, I have seen pros and cons on all sides and lots of hyperbole, so this leads me to believe that the more we know about what is around us, the more we can come to our own conclusions and make up are own minds.

dovebird

Hillary's supporters are much more likely to value experience than Obama's supporters. I am a Hillary supporter in my forties and I fall into that category. I'm still not sure what I'll do, but voting for Obama is unlikely, especially given his choice of mentors and church association. That said a lot to me and is even worse than being underqualified, which I also feel Obama to be.

Downloads
    Uploads

Do a little research. Don't buy the line that it's all right wing propaganda -- look into Wright and his beliefs. Then consider that Obama spent TWENTY YEARS with this man. There's a reason he did. And that's why I'll vote McCain.

dpcarras2007

Obviously, you and I both know that is not about the policy, why then is it that 87% of African Americans are voting for Obama. Voters vote on emotions and that is just the sad thruth, I wished they would vote on policies but they dont. Sometimes when I see the mistreatment of Hillary by the media it makes me angry and I feel as if I will probably not vote in November, but that is just what I said during the heat of the moment. I will probably vote Obama in the fall if Hillary does not get it, just becuase I am a democract.I aslo feel that experience is very important.

Downloads
    Uploads

We don't hate him, we just don't prefer him. He is inexperienced. Personally, I think he cannot win against McCain, despite the fact that McCain's age is way up there and health concerns may take center stage while in office. You are correct when you say they are close in what they want for the nation. But, his plans are not clearly defined, yet. Her's are loud and clear. That is primarily why many of us had hoped for a Clinton/Obama ticket earlier. Not now though, since Obama said that would never happen.

Downloads
    Uploads

Too many unsavory individuals associated with this individual, demonstrating poor lack of judgment, to put him in charge of the most powerful military in the world.

Dr Bad Helsing

Why is it that the only reason that I wouldn't vote for him is because he is Black.I am so sick of that mentality. There is a whole list of reasons not to vote for him is based on his own merits ... let us start with the basics.....He said in 2004 ... that he doesn't have enough experience to be on the National Ticket in 2008 and he firmly believes that people should be qualified for the jobs they apply for... so he will not run! I wanted to like him.....yet I can't look at him and actually trust him... he is a bamboozler. The list goes on and on....... If Hillary was the top of the ticket and Obama as the VP .. I would vote for McCain.And I am an avid Hillary supporter .... yet... I just do not trust Obama and do not in any way think he deserves to be in our Oval Office

Downloads
    Uploads

I distrust Obama for several reasons and I think he is naive. Hillary's fight shows how strong a leader she would be. He is the type that would hand over power to the wrong type of people. I have always liked McCain. He is a socially liberal and fiscal conservative. There is not too many faults about him that bother me. The faults that Obama has seriously bother me. They are not the same on many of their issues. Look at their congressional voting records. Actually it is hard to compare because Obama hardly voted on anything. And how does supporting a woman automatically make us feminist? And not supporting Obama racist? That is just ignorant, and offensive to try and label people like that. Have you ever considered voting based on the candidates' merits? If that was the case, then this would be a great democracy. I feel that we have a long way to go before that happens.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12