will Democrats vote for McCain?

D

Downriver Dave

"Shame on you, Barack Obama. It is time you ran a campaign consistent with your messages in public — that's what I expect from you," -Hillary Clinton"In 2004 there was no difference between [Obama] and George Bush on the war and the speech you're running on off your Web site from 2004 and there is no difference on your voting record and Hillary's since. Give me a break. This whole thing is the biggest fairy tale I have ever seen."-Bill Clinton“I think it would be a great thing if we had an election year where you had two people who loved this country and were devoted to the interest of this country,” he said in Charlotte, N.C. “And people could actually ask themselves who is right on these issues, instead of all this other stuff that always seems to intrude itself on our politics.”-Bill ClintonThe only way we are going to get their power away, is we are going to take their power away from them, and we have an epic fight in front of us. …"You’d better send somebody into that arena who’s ready for the fight."-John Edwards

Some will. Hillary is deciding that if she doesn't get the presidency, no one can.

McCain will bring many loyal, proud, patriotic Americans of the Democrat party to his side, like Reagan did. Obama hates America, and many Democrats aren't crazy enough to cut their own throat

Yes - Pretty much every time Obama opens his mouth he's offending people (especially whites) and it looks like he'll get the nomination! McCain will also get the retired military (mostly they're Republican anyway) and those who are patriotic citizens (again they're mostly Republican already anyway though)!

YES... McCain is a rino ( republican in name only)he should be on the democratic ticket, Lieberman is his best buddy, we don't have a republican running, i don't believe America is ready for a black man or woman to be president it will be an easy win for mclame, mark my word....

No...no Democrat will vote for McCain. A vote for McCain would be like a vote for another 4 years of Bush......Dream on !

yes they will and the most will be those that are intelligent enough to see down the road if Obama gets the nomination

I doubt it..... Democrats are usually 'die hards' I won't!

I think a lot will, but I also think a lot of Republicans will vote for Obama (don't be surprised when they do).I think they would both do a pretty good job.

Obama has driven me to vote Republican this year, very possibly beyond.

I am a registered Democrat and voted for Hillary in the primary and will be voting for McCain.

I think some will. Just like some Republicans occasionally vote Democrat in presidential elections. However recent polls have shown McCain outpolling Obama by 8% among swing-voters, so I think the latter will lose more from this.

McCain cheats on his wife too often. He won't have time to be a good president, so democrats won't vote for him. You have to balance out cheating on your wife and being a good president like Clinton did. McCain would do nothing but cheat on his wife.

The differences between McCain and most liberal Americans is very minor. Except for political party, and his rational views on the defense of the country, he is essentially a democrat. The question is not if many democrats will vote for him but whether Republicans will. Fortunately, for him, the Democrats are sending us their left fielders as a strong contrast.

To be honest i wanted Hillary to win, but it seems like she won't. So i'll be voting for McCain, he is lesser evil than Hussein Obama

Back