Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads

will Democrats vote for McCain?

No, in the end they will vote democratic. Only the staunch haters will vote against their own party. I call it treason. The republicans are counting on it though because it's pretty much the only chance they have of winning. Those who fall for the tricks of the pro republican media are but fools easily led astray

Downloads
    Uploads

As for this democrat, I will cast my vote for either McCain or Nader if Obama gets the nomination. I haven't quite made up my mind on which one for sure yet. And to Ann Coulter: Nutcase who said, "Some will. Hillary is deciding that if she doesn't get the presidency, no one can." Just so you know, Hillary can't determine who I vote for. But Obama certainly will if he is the Democratic nominee.

Downloads
    Uploads

Many backers of Obama have already said that if Clinton is nominated , they'll vote McCain . The Clinton backers say the same thing if Obama is nominated . I have neighbors right here who plan on voting McCain even though they are life-time Democrats .This time , they're voting the person , not the party .

dpk_014

If Hillary stays away from Obama and does NOT ask him to be VP or vice versa .... I will vote for HER but yearn for Edwards. If Edwards jumps back in I will vote for him. If it comes down to McCain and Obama I will beg Hillarys camp to talk to McCain ( so an indepth report can be made about Islamist infilatration in our nation ) about his VP spot going to her for a bi-partisan government which will block Obama from gaining any kind of power in our country while much much more investigating of him is done very carefully.

Downloads
    Uploads

yes i would like too see ABM win.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123