Why are people so ignorant about politics, is it because politicians lie so much?

D

Dr Law

Why are people so ignorant about politics, is it because politicians lie so much?

It is because most of 'em sit around watching soap operas, sitcoms and Oprah. Until FOX news come along it was all Democrat Liberal crap put forth by CBS, ABC, NBC and CNN. 50 years of the first three would warp the average mind completely and that is all America had. The two major magazines, Newsweek and Time reinforced those networks with the liberal BS.

i cannot fathom how in this day with the net and so many sources of information,that people can be so ignorant about the issues. i guess they are too lazy or busy to look all this up on any candidate.THIS IS OUR COUNTRY PEOPLE GET INVOLVED!!!

That's probably one of the reasons. Another, most likely the leading cause- is because they just don't care. Most people sit around collecting wel-fare checks, hop over the border illegally, are too busy with themselves to care about anyone else, or because their lazy. People have changed over the last few decades.

They think they cannot make a difference.http://www.givemeliberty.org/ shows how anyone can effect change even against Bush.as well as what we have been doing. I was impressed.

Back