Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ifrah a

stop hiding and come to the truth?

last night i went to a high school basketball game. and a muslim girl was on the team but here parents didnt let her play because she need to keep her head scarf on. i waxhed her because she was crying and i wanted to teach her about Christ.i saw her crying saying " i just want to choose Christ then im really free"she didnt know i was watching until she saw me and said " oh i was only playing" i love the moon!guys all im trying to say is why suffer when you know your not following the truth. just come to Christ and be happy. i know you guys want to come to Christ but your scared. dont be. you will be saved!the part when i put waxhed i meant to put watch

igot_music

lol..........lol

Downloads
    Uploads

that is such a lie loooooooooooooool

ifilmu

John thank you for saving me.I have converted.Reason: Because I was stupid enough to believe your obvious fabrication.

iggy

oh hello, welcome back! what's the next story?first it was moon-god, second it was star prophet, and now its caliph planets???? dude, very LAME.Admit it, you were too ugly to be noticed and you smell like khara' ok? lmfaooooooooooooooo...edit: lol next one would be comet Qur'an, or meteor imams, or asteroid wahhabis....lol, this guy got drunk in space or something?edit: lol, let's star this question so he gets more answers. I need a joke badly lmfaooooo..edit: haven't you realized that you see Muslims everywhere?edit: the girl probably said that because you were sooooo ugly that she was scared to death.....she probably smelt your bad breath too lmfaooooooo..a true Christian I can see here, right?Jesus would be proud if he saw this guy, spreading lies and claiming to love the Christ at the same time....

Downloads
    Uploads

Uh huh.. yeah..sure.. nice to see people from the r&s category making fake accounts to piss us off

Downloads
    Uploads

OMG hahahahahhahahah so funny, so funny!thanks for trying to help us but i think the r&s section needs you more then we do.go back to where your lovededit: your not a good christian. take it from trooper ( a good christian) on how to respect people of other faiths

Downloads
    Uploads

Your lies are bleeding through your teeth. Can you taste them yet?

Downloads
    Uploads

Why can't she play basketball with her scarf on? ha? you make some crap stories. try working on your imagination.

Downloads
    Uploads

Dude,You are not a good example of a servant of God!Can't you see that people are laughing at you because you don't have proper respect for the people here?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast