Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads

stop hiding and come to the truth?

Wow. Are you James Freys' twin or something?

igi

That was seriously lame. Buddy you ain't gonna convert no Muslims, so save your breath.

Iknowthisone

Yeah I think you are full of it, do you that you think u are smart enough on trying to convert one of us to Christianity. 1 We do not worship a moon unlike you. you worship a cross and a dead man that you think is Jesus (sas)which its not even Jesus (sas) its Judas lol Jesus never died, Jesus is not the son of God, Jesus is not GOD get over ur self you can never get one of us to change isn't Lieing commiting a sin Oh wait you think that the dead man on the cross takes the heat for ur sins so I guess thats ok nevr mind!Ex- Christian of 18 years now Muslim 6 years in September Edit:@Mohammed ILCD Lool that was funny!

Downloads
    Uploads

What was the final score of the high school basketball game? How did she make the team in the first place if she had to wear Hijaab? Why are you interested in women's high school basketball anyways? Why didn't you teach her about Christ then? Anything stopping you??Maybe afraid her mother would've slapped you silly? You is very funny man, don't listen to these people telling you to go back to R&S, I'm running out of joke sources, so I'd be happy if you stuck around! You're quite an amusing storyteller. To answer your question, I'm already on the truth, and I invite you to come and exprience it.(btw, did you figure out how much Satan charges for stamps in Hell??)

iknato0n

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahhahahhehehehehe hhehehehehehehehehekahkahkahkahkahkahkahkahkahkahh ehehehehehehahahahahahha!!!!!!! Very funny!!! Good joke!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

LOL! pathetic much. i want to give you a peice of advice. GET A LIFE!

Downloads
    Uploads

John you dont know how to lie.Do you know that a woman in christianity should put a scarf on, or she get punished by shaving hair.Then why you didnt send emails to debate??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12