2010 Nissan Gtr or the 2010 BMW M3 Coupe.?

$ELJEFE$

Oct 25, 2010
In two months i will be receiving 200k for a lawsuit settlement and I can't seem to choose between the two. I prefer the M3 but which do you think i should get??

Skyline! but i heard every engine/ tranny, everything is hand made, so replacement parts will be hard to get. I still say the gt-r cuz its sexy

depends on the look you are going for. the M3 is a fast solid car with sports car power and BMW luxury it retails for around 50k - 60k depending on options. It has 414hp from a 4.0l V-8 and gets 13mpg city, and 20mpg on the highway. the nissan gt-r (skyline) retails for 85k - 110k depending on availability. The GT-R is powered by a 3.8l 24 valve TWIN TURBO V6 making 485hp/434ft-lb. the GT-R gets 15mpg city and 21mpg highway. there are fewer GT-R's around so if you are looking fore something that stands out in the crowd the nissan is the best bet it's the car i would choose. If you were looking for Power and luxury look at the Mercedes SL63 AMG powered by a 518hp V8 this is a car you can go fast in and still have all of the comforts offered in a Mercedes. downside to the SL-63 is the price tag, The price of admission starts at 130K.

Also keep in mind that you don't need to go new you can get a great fast and rare car cheaper if you look for something 2-3 years older. things like the SMS Challenger 570x pushing 600hp can be found used for around 75k-85k that is my dream car check it out! its something that nobody in the area will have and would be a hit at the car shows!

Good Luck!!

Back