Do you think I should text him?

D

DPAC_MANE

I really like this boy whos going to war in Afgan...but he just uses me for saturdays. Basically he has no feelings for me but I do for him. He'll use me when he wants but I know he sees this other girl and he likes her more than he likes me.Anyways..we saw each other Saturday night coz he booked a hotel with a friend for himself, two of his friends,me and my friend and we had a kinda lil party thing. Hes not going until tomorow though..should I text him saying good luck I hope your ok or something or do I not text him?

Well now you've expanded a little - I don't think you should text him. This guy is using you - even you know he is! He's off to Afghanistan and he probably won'tkeep in touch with you. Have more self respect and go out and find a guy who loves you just as much as you love him and treats you better.

maybe wish him well, but after that i'd take a good long look at what you're doing to yourself, you're letting him use you, treat you like dirt, you should mind very much being treated like that, you're worth so much more, so go out there and find domeone who'll treat you with the respect you deserve girl!

You have to respect yourself before anybody else will respect you. Do not text him ever! View this as a learning experience and move on. Don't ever allow anybody to treat you like that again. You deserve better!

YES!! go for it...what have you got to loose...its only a text!! if u don't im pretty sure u will regret it!! Good Luck!!

Why do you accept being used when he likes another ???Surely your better than this !

Back