Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do I text him?

Downloads
    Uploads

Do I text him?

give him a text, it wont do you any bad. and he will know you are thinking of him, and wishing him the best. my step brother is in the army and is going to iraq soon, and he appreciates the texts saying good luck. it will deffineatly earn you gold stars with him

Downloads
    Uploads

Do I text him?

If you want to be allow yourself to continue to be used as a doormat, then text him. If you are ready to hold yourself up higher than that, don't and never talk to him again. All you are going to do is keep hurting yourself. He has no regard for you, so why should you for him? Makes no sense.~SP

Dr Peas

Do I text him?

I would text him, maybe he really does like you but worries about getting involved because hes going to Afghanistan, write to him while hes there as he will appreciate that.

Downloads
    Uploads

Do I text him?

Tex-ting him and wishing him good luck out there is not going to do any harm and as you say if you care about him he will appreciate it maybe not now but once he is there any memories from home will be welcome believe me.

Downloads
    Uploads

Do I text him?

Well I hope you didnt do anything in the hotel room with him or anyone else that was their Lol If you text him make sure it doesnt show that you like him Specially since theres another girl that you know about Texting him could show him you have feelings and are not over him so maybe you shouldnt Try not t fgo back to him =DHaydenPenniieMatthews♫♥

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12