Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Theists, does listening to atheists' arguments give you a headache?

Too much thinking makes me illI think I'll have another ginA few more drinks and I'll be alright

Dr Dumbthinking

wait, i don't get irony because I'm a theist.fortunately it's all in the bible about pi being 3, so I don't need to get my abacus out and take of my shoes to count to twenty.

do_u_hear_banjos

That low flying 747's kind of loud. Next time, can you fly a little lower and clip a few.

dounut

Actually comparing atheist arguments to calculous gives them far too much credit.

Downloads
    Uploads

Someone seems a little arrogant. I don't think I ever feel that way when an atheist states what he/she thinks is right. Opinions opinions and we all have them.

downie_d

Oooh, zinger!Really, in all fairness, do you realize, you hell-bound atheist pigdog, the level of mental gymnastics it takes to read the Bible and justify not stoning your disobedient children? It requires an astounding level of compartmentalization to lower the cognitive dissonance that it makes doing partial differentials look like adding single digit whole numbers together with a calculator!So, you slimy atheist baby-eater, the religious mind is capable of far more amazing thought processes than you could ever dream of!

Downloads
    Uploads

*zoooooooom* indeed!

Downloads
    Uploads

Only 10?Atheist explainations need to come with warnings. "May cause thinking". We all know that exercising something that's been dormant for a long time can cause cramps.

dr S

Your point might be valid if even 10% of the stuff on this board were that complicated. As it is, most "arguments" from atheists run along the lines of "Religious people kill people, religion is bad!" Or, "How can you believe fairy tales?" Or "The Bible says you have to stone adulterers, what do you think about that?" Really, the arguments most (not all) atheists pose here are the equivalent of the infamous "if we came from monkeys then why are there still monkeys, huh?"Theists and atheists alike often display a shocking ignorance and shallowness of knowledge about the opposite camp's side, and usually their own, too. That's what gives me a headache.

DR Billybear

No, it doesn't give me a headache , what i don't understand i just don't. I don't care what other believe, as long as they give me the same freedom to believe what I want to believe. I will not spend time reading on complicated philosophies, it will only confuse me more. I don't have to get it. The ones that believe in it get it. I believe what I believe. This world is big enough for all of us to live in and believe in what we see fit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast