Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you think anything can be laughed at? Do you set limits to your sense of humor?

Do you think anything can be laughed at? Do you set limits to your sense of humor?

Downloads
    Uploads

laughing at Jesus' expense is very tacky. I used to like South Park years ago, but they've taken things way too far.

Downloads
    Uploads

I do not think anything can be laughed at, because some things just aren't funny. My laughing stops when the topic comes to violence.

Downloads
    Uploads

I wouldn't. I suggest to be nice. That's the right thing to do.

$uh-leen

yes i doi limit my laughing to wheter or not the guy was serious or not, and howd he react to my joke

Downloads
    Uploads

You need to keep a sense of humor but yes I don't like jokes about other peoples race, culture, ethnicity,

Junior Member <3nikksbabehgirl<3's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

i dont laugh at children who are molested or the death of a loved one. however i have a weird sense of humor and laugh at pretty much everything else.

Downloads
    Uploads

Strangely I find much of our approach to death extremely funny. We're all going to die and maybe we hope somebody doesn't find us having just crapped our pants...but sometimes it does happen...and...yes, that's funny to me.I try not to laugh at stuff with people who, because of circumstances or timing, might not be inclined to laugh at them as well.And while I can find humor in racist or sexist situations...yeah, I've got PC friends I'll respect and not bother them with such humor. Laughter is ultimately a social activity and I'm as social as the next man.

Downloads
    Uploads

Anything disrespectful is out of bounds

Downloads
    Uploads

If something degrades and ridicules people,it's not funny.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast