Do you think anything can be laughed at? Do you set limits to your sense of humor?

laughing at Jesus' expense is very tacky. I used to like South Park years ago, but they've taken things way too far.

I do not think anything can be laughed at, because some things just aren't funny. My laughing stops when the topic comes to violence.

yes i doi limit my laughing to wheter or not the guy was serious or not, and howd he react to my joke

You need to keep a sense of humor but yes I don't like jokes about other peoples race, culture, ethnicity,

i dont laugh at children who are molested or the death of a loved one. however i have a weird sense of humor and laugh at pretty much everything else.

Strangely I find much of our approach to death extremely funny. We're all going to die and maybe we hope somebody doesn't find us having just crapped our pants...but sometimes it does happen...and...yes, that's funny to me.I try not to laugh at stuff with people who, because of circumstances or timing, might not be inclined to laugh at them as well.And while I can find humor in racist or sexist situations...yeah, I've got PC friends I'll respect and not bother them with such humor. Laughter is ultimately a social activity and I'm as social as the next man.

... any thing can be laughed at ... depends on what you consider the limits of your taste.I don't really have many limits and if I'm not dancing on the line and making someone uncomfortable & disturbed (yet still laughing) a couple times a week... then I feel unfulfilled.(*evil grin*)

In its proper context anything can be funny. And in another context, laughing at it can be grossly insensitive.

That's part of being a mature adult, having discernment as to when to find something humorous or not, and being mindful of how others will feel about you laughing.

Everything is funny, even the most horrific tragedies can be a source of amusement. God, Jesus, Buddha, and Mohamed are all fair game.

Well i think just about anything can be laughed at. It's all about perspective.I've seen some really messed up things in my lifetime and being able to step back and find at least one once of humor in it has kept me from cracking.

i do have some limits when it comes to my sense of humor but not many and to one of the people above me omg south park is awesome

Back