Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you think anything can be laughed at? Do you set limits to your sense of humor?

I flinch at humor that belittles children or the helpless. As to ideologies and dogmas, they are all fair game. As I've said in the past, love the dogmatist, but cream the dogma.

Downloads
    Uploads

Do you think anything can be laughed at? Do you set limits to your sense of humor?

Only things that are funny... Now it's up to you to decide what's funny. I don't think anything delivered as mean spirited is funny. I do believe we need to be able to laugh at ourselves...

Downloads
    Uploads

Religion is the number 1 laughable subject!!! Check this...God is fully documented in the Bible walking around and stepping hard on this Earth among his chosen people... THE BIBLE GOD IS THE DIVINE DESIGNER AND CREATOR OF HUMAN SH*T, but for some reason only known to God he freaks out at the sight of human excrement…!!! He reminds me of Dracula freaking out at the sight of garlic!Deuteronomy 23:13-14 As part of your equipment have something to dig with, and when you relieve yourself, dig a hole and cover up your excrement. For the Lord your GOD MOVES ABOUT in your camp to protect you and to deliver your enemies to you. Your camp must be holy, so that he will not see among you anything indecent and turn away from you.God may hate to step on human feces, but he is all out to MAKE YOU EAT A MEAL PREPARED WITH HUMAN SH*T in full view of the public!!! PRAISE THE LORD…! Amen? No small wonder because the Bible God MAKES YOU EAT YOUR OWN CHILDREN FOR DINNER, TOO! How bizarre can he get?Ezekiel 4:12 (King James Version)And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight* (*Not in private, but in public and in broad daylight! Private Night Clubs are of the Devil!). Malachi 2:3 (KJV) Behold, I* (*God) will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.Can you imagine the face of God’s chosen people anointed with STINKY SH*T??? It is clearly stated that the Bible God gets so much into SCAT fetishes that it is no joke! To proclaim openly that his “chosen” people will have dung smeared on their faces is more than any decent human being can stomach… especially if the enemies of God’s chosen people get to see you! Hey maybe they will die laughing and that will kill them!!!This is just more proof that the Bible was written by some religious perverts high on some illegal substance... And the Christians still want the kids in public schools to read the Holy Bible??? It breaks my heart! How immoral can the Christians get??? They are hiding from the public knowledge the Bible references about God's mania to smear your face with human excrement so they can get the Bible approved for Public School reading!

Downloads
    Uploads

I personally don't laugh at things that are not funny.

Downloads
    Uploads

I'm christian now, but it's so hard for me because I used to have a really morbid sense of humor? Let's just say I never used to go on missions when I used to play Grand theft Auto III.

Downloads
    Uploads

Not anything, but some things. There is a line. I don't like to be around people who laugh every little thing they see/hear, and it's NOT funny to make jokes about ethnic groups or disabled people.

Downloads
    Uploads

I don't laugh at things where they use the name of God in vain, and green jokes are not funny to me or what they call toilet humor.Some said Christians don't have humors, but that's not true to me, I love being funny, there are many healthy jokes, there are proper time and place for it.Yes we have to set limits, some jokes maybe a joke for you but we have to consider the feelings of other people. the bible call it "jesting".Ephesians 5 3But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; 4Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks. 5For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

Junior Member <3tMileyCyrusFant<3's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anything which suggests pedophilia is definitely not funny.And I think a joke is funny when delivered properly but I am not really into joke telling as most of them sound naff.

Downloads
    Uploads

Yes, it isn't okay to make jokes at the expense of others. If you wish to make yourself the butt of jokes that it perfectly accelptable. Funny should never hurt others.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123