Where would be the best place for a single black female to find a single black man with no kids?

"yebaby"

Mar 21, 2008
Where would be the best place for a single black female to find a single black man with no kids?

Where would be the best place for a single black female, 30 years old, no kids, favors Jennifer Hudson, BBA degree, and professional finance job find a husband? I am ready to settle down and its getting harder and garder for me to connect with a intelligent, kind, honest and loyal man. I'm not a hootiche or hoodrat. Not the club regular. I love Neo Soul music (jill scott, erykah badu, etc.) and jazz. I family oriented and have a great sense of humor. I just attract jerks, playas, and unmotivated men. I am open for suggestions.

GOOD LUCK

A nice jazz club

hey, thats me in a nutty shell! call me 19788463810

singlesnet.com

In a library or another intelligent place.

Get involved in a good Chrsitian church.

go to England. The guys there are really really educated

internet

How come he's gotta be black ? White guys arn't that bad you know =P

try like Eharmony.com or something you can specify what you want (race personality)

your avatar looks pretty white to me, or at least hispanic. get an authentic one from africa. maybe he will be uber happy for citizenship and lub u long time

I found that when I stopped looking for someone I found them. And he was not anything I would have expected to love but I am glad I do.

6th grade is the best, no no that was a joke, there are a lot of nice b men out there try the dance studio's

It can be in places where you might least expect them to be . It could be that very quiet person you may think is a geek. idk , if you find him make sure you keep him !...... = )There are so many that are looking also .

Back