Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Downloads
    Uploads

Where would be the best place for a single black female to find a single black man with no kids?

When Black women start raising strong Black men like my Mother did instead of thugs. I wish you find that person you deserve it .

Junior Member <3tMileyCyrusFant<3's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Where would be the best place for a single black female to find a single black man with no kids?

Junior High

Downloads
    Uploads

Sometimes it comes when you really least expect it. I remember this guy hit on me at a grocery store in the condiments aisle, go figure lol.But definitely try a hospital or place of worship or if your athletic a golf course or tennis court...trust me on that one.Good Luck!

Downloads
    Uploads

Afrointroductions.com Believe it or not although I am not looking for a relationship right now whenever I just want to engage in an intelligent conversation with a black man I've found continued sucess on this website. FYI ... There are also ALOT of white men on there looking for black women also but if you are open to that even they are not bad picks As far as black men, quite often I find many intelligent well educated black men are proud of their heritage and so am I thus given the social, political and extracurricular activities/ groups I involve myself in I've never really had that problem. Something to consider.

Downloads
    Uploads

Sister, I am so on your page. I am black woman in my late twenties and can't meet a decent/serious guy. I am a pretty girl, with a good figure, Law Degree, high profile job. The last two guys I dated were dogs!!! Status wise they were of good calibre - one owned his own business the other was a Network coordinator. The only problem that I found out after a while was that they both had girlfriends. I'm telling you, it is getting more difficult for good single black woman to meet good single black men. Most of my black female friends are in the same predicament. I live in the UK and I can tel you now that going to London is not going to solve your problem. I would say out of every decent black male you meet here, there are 100 decent black woman - so you get an idea about the shortage.I would say try and open up your options a bit, if you are looking for a great black man you are limiting yourself and in this day an age, you really need to expand your options/requirements otherwise you could be waiting a really long time.Other than that I would say don't look too hard, but when opportunities present themselves give it a chance (even if its not the usual type of guy you would date i.e. white guy/hispanic).

Downloads
    Uploads

I HIGHLY recommend EHarmony..if you are serious and marriage minded you will find a good man there!!I was a single professional black man in the same situation that you were in then I put my profile on eharmony and I was married 10 months later to a wonderful black woman (doctor)!Church is also a good option!! Find one that is popular with African Americans in your area.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234