Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Where would be the best place for a single black female to find a single black man with no kids?

I don't think it matters if they're black or white or green. Sll of the good ones are hiding. Somewhere. I have no idea where. I find all the jerks myself. Sometimes I wonder if I'm being too picky. Then I laugh at myself because I will not settle. I'll be alone before I'll settle. If you do find some decent men, let me know where to look. Good Luck!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Where would be the best place for a single black female to find a single black man with no kids?

San Diego has a lot of professional men and a lot of finance/money jobs. I am not sure of the exact demographics, but I remember seeing a few black men wearing ties, looking like they had it together. Also, San Diego, Orange County really look down on illegitamite (sp?) children. So, I would think that would help. Stay away from Los Angeles and Long Beach.

Downloads
    Uploads

Working at a Hospital or large Accounting firm.

Downloads
    Uploads

Well i am a 14 year old, and i hope you would make theis answer the bestLet me tell you something, when you find a guy, don't have sex with them for a tleast 9 months because guys sometimes use girl's for pleasure and leave themthe best place to find a good guy is probably a library or wherever you work, decent clubs, internet(but be carefull), tell your friends to find you one, go on a vacation somewhere far and look for someonea word for advice, if you found the one, don't cheat on himwell good luck because u sound like a beautifull and well educated person.

Junior Member "tHitsugayaToushiro"t's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why not try some of the adult dating sites?There's dozens of them, and they make it easy to find a compatible partner.I'm not overly impressed with the mainstream dating sites because they don't address the issues of sexual preferences, and in all honesty, sexual compatibly between partners is very important to any relationship.The adult dating services allow you to be more open and up front about the things you are and aren't into.Try the Adult Dating Section at PassionsUnchained.com to get an example of the wide variety of sites available.Look for 'Adult Dating' under the 'Online Services' tab.If you don't want to visit an adult site, visit the Dating and Romance Section at BuddyAndOscars.comBoth have a large selection of dating sites.

Downloads
    Uploads

Use an online dating service.

Junior Member &&DarkToxiicKiss♥'s Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

a poetry slam or church

Downloads
    Uploads

Heaven...lol

Downloads
    Uploads

The best place for single I think Pub or restaurants that place is have some people who have diner.

Downloads
    Uploads

There was an issue of Essence last year that featured some pretty special guys and I know Ebony spotlights professional singles yearly as well. Also, if you haven't been already, try one of the many jazz festivals in the Caribbean or the Essence Music Festival which usually takes place in July I'll give you the same advice that I gave to my 25 year old daughter, ...Travel and take the Lord with you! Good luck!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast