Do you appreciate God's sense of humor?

$UPER$A$$Y

Mar 29, 2008
I wonder if God is laughing at human behavior.Because to Him, we must look like the Keystone Kops trying to figure out all His clues. For example: God gave us science. And by using the scientific method, we get good things that benefit Christians (and other heathen) like medicine.But by using the scientific method, it also proves that the earth is older than the bible says it is.But that's just a trick!See, when the scientific method can help humans discover medicine, then science is not a trick.But when the scientific method helps humans discover other things, like how old the earth is, then science IS a trick.If i were God, I'd be laughing at how confused everyone is with the conflicting data and ways of solving problems. --That's just proof that God doesn't want us to take anything seriously. I think to love God, you've got to laugh with Him!And enjoy His sense of humor. Don't you?christy: "But theres all these scientific arguments that I believe God created, to test our faith. "Christy, you poor girl. I truly feel compassion for your confusion. It must be tough living in a mind that can't comprehend it's own surroundings.

I thought it was particularly funny when he supposedly murdered the first born of all the Egyptians, rather than just showering up and saying.. "Hey, dude is right... let him go."The funniest of Gods creations bar none though,, has got to be the Religious Fundamentalist... Capable of such feats of humor as the total suspension of reality and evidence, in order to maintain belief in a book, several millenia from the New York Times best seller list.. (No you won;t find it on there, despite what you may have heard...)

I think Gods biggest joke is where he put the penis and the vagina. It must be the most awkward bloody place you can imagine. Why couldn't it be a finger for the male and an ear for the female? You could have sex while chatting to the vicar. What fun.

Is God ****ing with us?He decides to creates us as logically thinking beings then goes and hide in the sky and defy all logic. But if we doubt him he will peacefully and mercifully blast us all into an eternally burning furnace.

yea, like Pat Robertson downing medicine and believing in faith healing...oops he got prostate cancer, sure enough he had that shit worked by a heathen doctor. Christians believe anything that benefits them and dis anything that doesn't flow with their protocol.

Its really not necessarily a sense of humor. Things cant ALL add up or everyone would be a Christian, and no one would have doubts. But theres all these scientific arguments that I believe God created, to test our faith. If things were black and white, the concept of faith wouldnt exist.

Yes, it must be hilarious for this god to have killed the first born Egyptian sons. Innocent children, not the parents that did the deed, but their children? Hilarious.Or hilarious in the sense that countless lives are lost because of the argument over whose god is better? Hilarious.Or hilarious in the sense of giving people uncurable diseases while their families cope with the loss of a loved one? Hilarious.

Back