Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Rock of Love... 2 questions actually...First... Am I the only?

one who thinks he's gonna pick Heather to ride off into the sunset together? And question #2... I have cancer and was in the hospital and didn't get to see it, but I kept seeing the trailer for the next show coming up...Destiny Jo was gone, everyone was crying, and he said "Oh my God what have I done?" Okay don't get mad at me....I have cancer, I'm worn out and the pain medicine is kicking my butt...LOL" So, I I should have said I have 3 questions...Why did he finally kick Destiny Jo out, and yes I'm sorry, I thought they would have been good together....like I said, "a lot of meds and they are strong, so I may not be thinking right"...HaHa Trying to keep a sense of humor...LOL But I know all the girls hated her, so what was her leaving nite like....Thanks...the first who gives me these answers and is not mean about it I will GLADLY give you 10 points.Never regret anything that made you smile. Take care,Julia

Downloads
    Uploads

I don't think he is going to pick Heather, no real reason, just my opinion.Kristy Jo actually chose to leave on her own, she said she has business to take care of at home.Meagan was asked to leave and really almost had to be dragged out.Julia:My husband is fighting cancer right now and I understand the fatigue. If you need an ear, email me.

Junior Member <3nikksbabehgirl<3's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think so. I also think you are the only one that watches that show. How is a man with a ton of plastic surgery and a houseful of trailer whores interesting?

Downloads
    Uploads

Well, for one there is no such person as Destiny Jo .. Its Kristy Jo , and just Destiny. I think that none of those girls are right for him, Jessica is way to young..he could be her father, Daisy is immature, annoying, slutty, and way to much plastic surgery messed her whole body up, Destiny .. is just loud, obnoxious...and ugly. Now.. Ambre .. I could see him picking her because shes around his age (well at least shes not 21 or 22) and shes nice and it seems like they get along together. BUT I love Heather .. and would love to see him just say "Screw all of you girls .. I'm going with Heather" Or like do something like Flavor Flav did in Season 2 with New York..when he brought her back and put her in the competition.....I just really hope he picks Ambre or is smart and keeps Heather around. None of those other girls are good for him at all. Stay strong & keep smiling - K*<3

Downloads
    Uploads

The next episode I think they were all going off on Daisy cause she still lives with her boyfriend. Heather throws a glass or something at Daisy. I think Daisy looks so wrong...Heather is just fun and tells how it is.I heard on another board that he picked Kristy Jo and wanted to stop the show but they wouldn't let them...but who really knows with that...Hope you fell better......

Downloads
    Uploads

Julia,,,,you don't have to give me the 10 points,,,,that's not why I play on here,,I just wanted to say that I'm sorry o hear of your illness,,and your sense of humor is GREAT,,,But I will answer these questions for youKristy Jo wanted to leave,,SHE still has a husband at home and even though Bret knew about it<<<DIDNT CARE>>>She told Bret that she had to go home and take care of this unfinished business, ( you think ?? )Bret was quite upset that she left,,and left Megan standing up there looking like a fool,, ( THE FOOL THAT SHE IS,,,I hate her )AS far as Heather returning<<<I have always said that she is the Girl For Bret,,,even as much as I loved Jes from last season,,,,and he didnt kick Kristy Joe out of the house,,,He was set to send Megan home and when he called Kristy Jo up to get her pass that when she told him that she couldent stay.Feel Better Soon xoxooxoo

Downloads
    Uploads

Aw sweetie, if you have cancer, my heart goes out to you completely!! That's very personal to me because I have a 27 year old cousin that has cancer and I know how devastating it is. I'm so happy that you're enjoying tv and getting your mind off of your problems. Sometimes watching these silly shows helps pass the time and also gives you something to look forward to.On the Rock of Love tip, Kristy Jo was actually the one who left. Destiny is still there, in the bottom four. Kristy Jo with all her drama at home, decided to leave. Bret was visibly upset because he kept insisting that he'd help her with her issues at home. Bret finally asked Kristy Jo point blank if she wanted to stay because he was not going to make her! Whatever the reason, she decided to go. He was clearly shocked at her response and decision and was barely able to say anything to the rest of the girls before going and being by hiself. I really think he would have picked Kristy Jo at the end!! The girls were pretty pist that Bret was so upset that she left but nonetheless, happy they were still there. Megan got sent home last week when the exes came for a visit. Bret sat down with each of them to get the dirt and what Megan's ex revealed affected Bret the most. She was on Beauty and the Geek and her ex feels like she's an opportunist. She got the boot. Bret is taking Heather and the final four to Vegas baby!! I CAN'T wait for that episode!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

1st I do hope you feel much better soon, I can't imagine your pain but I'll pray that you will overcome cancer. From what I've heard, Daisy wins ROL2 but Bret is living in Arizona with Kristy Joe! Sweet Jo voluntarily left to take care of her personal affairs. Bret was sad when she was gone & did not want to continue with the show because he has a contractual obligation to fulfill. The rest of the show is fake! This is info from a VH1 ex-employee. Keep smiling Julia :-)