POLL: if you could get a free vacation to one of the following countries, which

yelix

Oct 24, 2010
would you choose? israel, china brasil or america (assuming you dont LIVE in america)
for those who asked - i wasn't actually offered free vacations, i just wanted to know people's opinions...

Brazil, But if this is an ad you clicked on or a offer on the interent, Then it's not free.

You have to either have a credit card or fill out a bunch of surveys and even if you do all that

you probably paid twice as much as you would have, and then your won't even get the free vacation

Just giving you a heads up, even a letter, be careful. There are scams everywhere. The only thing free on the internet is free addciting games dot com and samples

America because it's the only county listed whose language I know. I live in Norway

I think that Israel would be really cool. It's got all those historic places, and the culture would be way different. I wouldn't want to go to Brasil or China. I know people who live in Brasil, and they're description doesn't sound that impressive. I have friends who went to China this summer. They had a blast, but it didn't sound that great to me.

Where in America would you go? I live there, so I can't say I would want to go there if I had a choice between here and Israel, but if you said where specifically in America, I would be able to help you out.

America, i've always wanted to go to New York City, or go to the state of Arizona and see the clear night sky and huge moon

Back