for girls/women.what makes you crazy in a man?

man loser you still here? lol comon you got none of those. you fat 50 year old man who had to use short bus for transportation

I'm drawn to a guy by physical attractiveness.. which includes face, height, and style.I stay with him if he's intelligent (preferably college educated), funny, charming and good in bed! And he has to get along with my friends and family. A nice car and money are the bonuses.. I take care of myself pretty nicely! ;D!

washing my car, taking out the garbage, doing laundry, picking up the toys and vaccuming ooh yeah sexy...can you tell I'm married? It really doesn't take much to make me crazy.a good sense of humor and good conversation helps too.

To "Nobody in particular" (Ha, how ironic), although I'm no so much an adult yet, I currently don't, and have no intention of judging or forming a likeness toward anyone because of their financial status.But otherwise, I love really good hair. A good haircut, not too perfect, no gel, but nice and natural makes me crazy. As a physical aspect, hair. So yum. #) And on a more inner basis, definately humour. I love someone that can make me laugh. Hair and humour. #)

you've got to be smooth and gentlemanly (if thats a word)... like, the most attractive thing a guy can do is be the man, like when its cold, give her your jacket, and open doors and make her feel feminme, look at her like shes the most beautiful thing in the world.... gosh works for me! also, good clothes, like, good style (not necessarily really expensive, just nice) and good smell, like a good cologne thats not cheap (and not axe spray or something! i dont care what the ads say. NO)big car doesnt matter at all! humour is also really really hot in a guy thoughthis stuff is like what most/all girls find attractive, its not just me

For me in appearance it's a bit of stubble (VERY MINIMAL) and not all muscley, with a bit of meat on him instead. I'd like to hug something other than their skeleton.In personality it's definitely humour and mystery. I'd want him to have guys only nights and not to want to know where I am all the time.

Back