So I'm jewish, but I've never been that religious. And I've broken some commandments in the past and I was wondering what are the consequences for this according to judaism? And is there anything I am supposed to do now that I've broken them now like pray to god for forgiveness or something like that?

First I sort of broke commandment 1. I never believed in other Gods, but when I was younger (like 14) me and my sister took a picture of rihanna out of magazine and taped it to the wall and pretended to bow down to her and worship her. It was a stupid joke I know.

Second this is really bad I know I broke the 3rd commandment and took the lords name in vain. I was upset about a situation in my life. Not making the cheer squad at my school when i was 16. I know it sound dumb, but I was in gmynastics and cheer lessons for years prior and practiced obsessively hours each day because all I wanted was to be a cheerlader. But the coach didn't put me on the squad all bc she said i was too shy. I was upset and cursed and god and I said he didn't exist and then I laughed and cursed him again.

Also I broke commandment 8. I did steal although I was like only like 10 years old at the time. There was a charity thing with tons of coins in it and took a couple handful out and stuff them in my pockets. I stole about worth of coins or so. I knew it was wrong even at the time but did it anyways.

I feel like a horrible person for the things I did. I do regret them now, but obviously I can't go back and change it. So I'm just wondering what are the consequences for the things I did? I read that you will be punished for breaking the commandments. And I broke 3 of them. And is there anything I'm supposed to do now like a way to apologize to God or something like that?
also i never kept the sabbath holy, but neither did anyone else in my family.