animetake.com admins?

HinokilChan

Oct 21, 2010
It seems my IP was banned randomly, so I need the admin's info to contact them. Already tried [email protected], but it got kicked back multiple times so don't give me that. Also, don't give me the thing about adjusting the HOST folder. It does not work.
I need alternate admin info so I may send them an email, since I have done nothing to get my IP banned. (I go get a few things occasionally and I SEED. How is that bad?)

Once you're ip have been banned from the site. Simply change your IP and register back again...You just have to disable all firewall from the PC and from the Router and then check again if you can login if not follow this simple resolution.

1. turn off any antivirus or third party firewall that you have
2. Disconnect the router from the modem [cable modem, regular isp modem] and try a direct connection. Using an ethernet cable directly connect your computer to the modem bypassing the router.
3. or even by changing Ip you could possibly get into the site.. you can be in touch with the current Ip from IP-Details.com ..You cannot change the ip address, if you are using static ip address.If it is dynamic ip address, you can change it easily by resetting the modem or switching it off and on.you can also use Proxy server or Hide ip address software to change the ip address

Back