(Lesbians Only) who's the hottest celebrity ever?

Well I'd say my fave two would be Lindsay Lohan (and I thought this way before I had any idea she might be gay or whatever, that is irrelevant - I have a thing for ginger girls xD) and Rachel Weisz (The Mummy, About a Boy). Just yum :p

Dannii Minogue hands down. I'm off to see her in London next week for her book signing eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek :D

Ok hottest in my opinion: Kate Moennig. But I wouldn't fuck her if I had the chance because I couldn't do a tomboyish lesbian i'm too dominant. But the hottest celebrity that I would fuck hmmmm well lindsay lohan before she went crazy and lost all that weight. Like when she was in mean girls I'd most def do her

I gotta go with Michelle Rodriguez. or Jessica Alba but only Dark Angel-style.

Yea I got for the badass aggressive type.

It's what most lesbians go for, but it has to Be Katherine Moennig or Olivia Wilde - they are just HOT, let's be honest (;
I would also say Ellen Degeneres, but I have a feeling Portia wouldn't be too happy with me chasing after her wife!

I'm quite a fan of Sandra Nasic. I don't know about hottest, but she's certainly up there in my book.

http://www.last.fm/music/Sandra+Nasic/+images/2814002

Back