5Yr Relationship falling apart.?

Dobbydoo

Oct 20, 2010
Hi, Need some advice, Hope you are sitting down,
Me and my partner have been together for 5 years now and over the last few months things have got a little sour. We have a house together and we "were" engaged.
A little over a month ago I found out that my partner had been talking to one of my best friends allot on Facebook and txt, I later found out that allot of the talk was very dirty and she was talking to him about moving in with him when he moves out of his partners place. ( Im 23, she is 21).. My friend is 41 and has 2 children with his lifetime partner.
When I found out this was happening I went a wee bit angry and to short, She told me it was just messing about, he was telling me different, but now he has moved into his own place (split from partner) and I forgave my partner. (This was not the 1st time this had happened btw), Oh and she broke off the engagement before I found out anything of this was happening. Telling me that she was not ready and was to young ?...
Now after this she started to get back to normal, She was happy, she would be around me and sex started to get back to normal. Last week she went round a friends house from college only a couple of miles away from where we live (Do not know address), and wanted to stay around. I knew her mobile was getting flat so I asked her for her friends contact number in case i needed to call her. She said to not worry about it and would get a lift home. Short, It took her over 40 mins to do a 4 mile journey at 11pm.
Then at the weekend when i was working saturday night ( I have 2 jobs to try and keep our house and to keep bills up to date), and she said she would be staying round one of her best friends house ( of whom I know ), and said ok, and I would pick her up in the morning. I later found out that her friend was telling me different things than my partner was. ( what they did ETC ), So I asked her about saturday night and she said well if you don't believe me than don't. ? ?..In the end I have to take her world for it as I don't go around snooping.....then (nearly finished)...
Yesterday I decided to talk to her and the outcome was that she is unsure if she loves me, and she will give it until Christmas and if she feels the same way she will leave, as she doesn't want to put me through anymore crap, and that I deserve better than her ?..
Now I love her with all my heart and my only goal is to try and get her to feel the same way, and she knows that. I know feel hurt and that I am now living with somebody that possibly has feelings for me but doesn't love me. I don't know how much longer I will be able to take this as I don't know weather this is a waste of time ?...
Please help, any tips or ideas would be great !.

Thank you for reading.

Back