PHK1L

• EsBZInePWeNIWVTYEy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JocbDaqEFRxnsErB

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

David T

Im a 12 year old, I think I had the head of my penis purple since I was a few years old or since i was born, but I cant remember exacly, so as most other 12 year olds im imbarased to talk about it with my mom, let aside my dad, I would like to know why this is and what will happen, also how I can fix this ploblem, I also feel imbarased to go to my doctor about it so the only place I feel comforted to say it is here.
please help.
thanks =]

theres nothing to worry about it will go in time i had the same prroblem and it went away after time so dont panic

Penis problem

i have a problem with my penis. At the line at the head (front bit) it is red but behind that it purple i am only 11 years old so PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOO WORRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 and 12 yr old boys dont need to worry about the color of their fucking penis!

I'm 12 too. I had the same problem, except mine came much later on in life, after I was masturbating. So I had been masturbating for a year or so, and recently, I noticed that the tip of my penis turned bluish, and the ring around it turned purplish. Don't listen to the person about me. YOU HAVE TO WORRY!!! I went to a doctor, and he told me that it could be signs of a circulation problem, or just normal skin pigment. He told me to go to a urologist for a ultra-sound to check for any blood clots. Trust me, tell your parents about this. If your shy ( like me) don't worry. Your parents cares about your health, and if it is a serious problem, you want to be safe than sorry later on. It's no big deal, unless you have a blood clot, then it might turn gangrenous and you might have to get it amputated. I worried over this fact for a week, then I sucked it up and told my mom. I'm still waiting for my ultra-sound examination.

Shit!

I am 12 , I have a purple pines head to , AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!ITS AN INVASION , WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swears

i have a tini cock!!!fuck!shit!dick!wank!cunt!bitch!tits!ass!boobs!balls!sck my dick!!!

your putple bit

Im a 12 year old, I think I had the head of my penis purple since I was a few years old or since i was born, but I cant remember exacly, so as most other 12 year olds im imbarased to talk about it with my mom, let aside my dad, I would like to know why this is and what will happen, also how I can fix this ploblem, I also feel imbarased to go to my doctor about it so the only place I feel comforted to say it is here.
please help.
thanks =]

Hi David
its perfectly normal for it to be purple - especially if you have your foreskin still, i've always cakked my head - the purple bit

i do to i thicnk its pigmentaion idk but ive been like that for my entire life ever since i stated to masterbate it kinda changed after i ecackulated but it stays the same

no one is going die!
just clean your dick more often an pull the skin on your dick to let it breath.
i have the same problem, so i asked my dad and he said that my dick is purple becuz its not clean

penis

hi im 11 years old and every day my penis turns very hard and i cant control myself to masturbate it but it feels soooo good when you're done

im 13 and last week my penis fell off... a long story short i was 9 and i started masterbating hardcore. and then i saw that my penis was turning green and the tip was yellow, so i didnt think much about it then it started hurting. then i went to a doctor and he said wait for a while, i did and forgot to come back for 3 years. then i went to go pee and i had to go bad and i had to go fast because my mom was waiting in the car to get groceries. so i pushed hard and it fell off and i screamed, panicked then accidentally flushed the toilet... bye bye penis :'(

Lol wtf? Dude above? You are messed up man...
But yeah, I am 13, same thing... probably from lack of bathing.
Just try bathing some more peepz. :emot0:

Well I'm 15 and in my case it was from blood being engorged in my penis during an erection. I noticed it last year after beating off.

My little brother is 13 and he is uncircumsised he has a small lenient like 4 inches and he has a bluish purplish color.

OO MY GOD MY SHIRT IS PURPLE !!! WERE ALL GUNAAA DIEEEE! . but anyways iHave been beating my meat since iWas 8 & im 16 now iDO this everynight when iDont have a girl at my house . & its purplee ! HOLY SHIT ALIEN INVASION !
; )

I have the same problem it really scares me for when I get older I hopes not blood clot

Back