Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

What is the weirdest message you have received from a contact or another user?

Like something that made you go 'HUH?' or 'What!?'I received one a couple of months ago from someone who threatened to report me on grounds that i had 'stolen' some of the 'ideas' from his answer, which would otherwise have earned him the Best Answer, instead of me. Strange... i wasn't aware that it was mandatory to read through all the previous answerers' contribution before we can answer a question...What's been your experience? Hopefully it's more of comic relief, rather than from some psycho stalker!Hawhawhaw...you guys are a riot! The answers sure put a big *Smile* on my face :-D

Downloads
    Uploads

some girl emailed me and said I'm not a lezbo but you're super sexy.. can i lick your ear?

Downloads
    Uploads

"You Got A Gf?"I Said "Yes, She's 400 Lbs And In A Wheel Chair!"Haha LoL

jst a 13 yr old girl

i got a yahoo messenger message that just said, "Your so pretty" it's weird because my avatar pic isn't even me. IT"S NATALIE PORTMAN!

JTB

"oh who girl you are a bad azz whooo I like that!"I was like Whaat now? oO Who the heck are you?!

Downloads
    Uploads

Yesterday I had a mail from a man...'Hi Miss Smith..meet Mr Smith'...I was a little freaked out....

Downloads
    Uploads

I received a message from that Helga Bones awhile back as did other people.

js2_26

Well I have two. 1) One guy threatened to kill my unborn child with their unbilical cord and then smile while they suffocated... BLOCKED HIM BIG TIME!! 2) Had a guy ask me for nude pictures of me, because he heard around the block (verbatum) that I did that sort of thing... LOL He was badly mistaken.....

Downloads
    Uploads

Uh, a girl blocked me, unknowingly to me, from her page, and then sends a message weeks later to start chatting. I didn't know what the ffffck was going on, or what i did. Apparently it's up to anyone to block anyone at will for whatever whim.

jshleejsh

Yea...it read..."So, you want to have a threesome"?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast