Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

"Bernanke Argues for More Fed Action" -- Has this guy not learned the Fed's...

...action has made things worse? And when will Congress and the Treasury grow a pair and tell the private banking cartel to STFU?

They have done nothing to help our economy. And don't give me the bullcrap about 'if the Fed didn't do this, or didn't do that we would be in a depression!' ... that's straw man propaganda.

When will we stop letting this central bank destroy our dollar?!
    @It's not Fascism: So, devaluing the dollar by 96% is what you consider "better"? Implementing a fractional reserve banking system where rampant deficit spending can thrive is what you consider "better"? Keeping interest rates artificially low and tricking investors into thinking there is extra capital in reserves is what you consider "better"? ....get a clue.
    I don't think they are productive when they print billions of dollars and funnel them to off shore accounts without Congressional approval or oversight. All this does is dilute the money supple and devalue the currency.

Haven't you ever wondered the real reason for the abolition of the M3 by the Fed? It was so they could avoid admitting the true amount of money they were funneling out of the US.
    @Andy: You should start off by learning the difference between Congress and the Fed. The Fed doesn't report to anyone nor do they have ANY sense of accountability. Congress obviously isn't that accountable either, but at least the represent the people and have the authority to make a change that is in the interest of the people.

...next time come back with a fundamental understanding of how the U.S. monetary system works....
    @it's not fascism: Self correction is better than private banking intervention. If you knew your world history, you would understand this.

Here..... it seems some of you need to educate yourselves on economics.
    http://www.amazon.com/Politically-Incorrect-Guide-Capitalism/dp/1596985046
    @Voice of reason: "The Federal Reserve is controlled by the US Department of the Treasury" This is simply wrong! The Chairman and the Board control the Fed. The Treasury and the Fed work together to manage our monetary system, but they are NOT controlled by anyone or branch of our government.

Have you read "The Creature from Jekyll Island"? or "Secrets of the Temple"? ...my guess is 'no'.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm reading Censored 2010
    [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Censored-2010-Top-Stories-2008-09/dp/158322890X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1287474444&sr=1-1"]Amazon.com: Censored 2010: The Top 25 Censored Stories of 2008-09 (9781583228906): Project Censored, Peter Phillips, Mickey Huff, Dahr Jamail: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

It contains many stories on what the Fed is doing and why politicians are not acting in the best interest of main street.

I have also read Too Big to Fail by Andrew Ross Sorkin
    [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Too-Big-Fail-Washington-FinancialSystem--/dp/0143118242/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1287474562&sr=1-1"]Amazon.com: Too Big to Fail: The Inside Story of How Wall Street and Washington Fought to Save the FinancialSystem--and Themselves (9780143118244): Andrew Ross Sorkin: Books[/ame]

It was excellent and I recommend it highly.