no offence to an of you lovelys reading this, but leather jackets, black leggings and thongs, BORING! i swear seriously, theres some cult called "the leather jacket and tights cult" haha that was very weird of me, but anyway!
what im trying to say is im sick of looking like everyone else, why go through life unnoticed?! I don't really have a style, im very "cute" i think would be the word. i can't get away with ripped jeans and short belly button (or belly flubber in some cases :P) tops, you know that kind of rebellious punk look.
I want something that is fashionable, nothing that sticks out like a flashing neon light like dying my hair red or something. I want a style that is classy, but not necerssarily cheap - although that helps! i work like every day after school so i have a few bob!
I really like the olsens twins style- so maybe something like that?! i love chanel, and all those designer brans but im not that rich to afford them!

so if you could just give me some tips, help, link me up to some websties or whatever, that would be greatly appreciated!