"Muslims attacked us on 9/11." Those Muslims were also Homo sapiens. Are all

Sadcat

Feb 23, 2010
"Muslims attacked us on 9/11." Those Muslims were also Homo sapiens. Are all

Homo sapiens terrorists? If it's reasonable to conclude that because the people who attacked us on 9/11 were Muslims, Muslims are terrorists, isn't it equally reasonable to conclude that because they were also human beings, all human beings are terrorists?

As a matter of logic, what is the difference?
Cigar that Bill Clinton Sniffs--How hypocritical is it for you to block me from answering your questions, then turn around and answer mine?

I don't block anyone, but I would really like to understand your hypocrisy about blocking people.

Erm, the correct name for the human species is "homo sapiens sapiens"...

That is the only extant species/subspecies of the homo genus, which I assume you are a member of. All other members of the homo genus are extinct.

you mean like how the Left wing libs, like you and Obama, don't have a problem throwing around "Christians" when talking bad about the USA? Hypocrisy at its best......LIBERALISM!

@ Winter Glory. (sigh) because they did not attack under the flag of Saudi Arabia. They DID attack under the "flag" (or in deference to) "Allah". Obtuse much?

@abozer_m, "it doesn't mean is was doing it in the name of his/her religion"... you are naive (at best). As far back as 1998, Osama bin Laden made a declaration of a HOLY WAR against the United States, and a fatw? signed by bin Laden and others calling for the killing of American civilians.

Now take a leap of faith that a declared "Holy War" is religion based.

Do you know what a homo sapien is??I thought it sounded like you did. Apparently not.A homo sapien is a HUMAN BEING ,mankind..I thought it a bit funny,Not funny:ha,ha,but funny wierd.
What makes you think that?You are a homo sapian,Are you terrorist?

The Americans and their pet dog israelis have killed way more before 9/11 all americans and israelis are baby killers and plunderers.

It would be a logical fallacy to conclude that all Homo sapiens are terrorists simply because a portion of them are terrorists, just as it it fallacy to conclude that all liberals are Marxists just because some of them are Marxists.

There is good and bad in all peoples. Terrorism is not exclusive to any group. Bad people are terrorist or are propagandized successfully to be terrorists by bad people. Most Muslims are good and their religion promotes peace. Timothy McVeigh was a vicious terrorist.He was raised in a Chtristian society. The religion of his upbringers is Christian and it reveres peace.He was a right wing Conservative. Ted Kaczinski(sp?) was of Christian dominated upbringing. He also was a terrorist a murderer and was of the Liberal ilk. In 15th century Europe Catholics and Protestants terrorized each other. It was murder in the name of Christ.Shiite Muslims and that other main sect, Sumis terrorize and murder each other and it is done in the name of God. So, some Homo sapiens espouse terrorism and some do not. Not all members of the Homo sapiens species are terrorists, a light of hope.We all have something in common. Cain & Abel.

Not all homo sapiens, but yes, those hateful, filthy muslims are terrorists and a threat to America.

What I don't get is that 15 of the 19 were Saudi Arabian.
Why the hell is no one saying we were attacked by Saudi's????

Actually they were also all men.

So I think we should ban all YMCAs in lower Manhattan. And no men should work near Ground Zero. It's too heartbreaking for the victims.

Back