Are there any NFL fans that whine more than Chargers fans?

Sickboy

Oct 11, 2010
Get over it San Diego. The Raiders exposed your weak team and the Raider Nation will once again fill your stadium in December to witness the beating was no accident.

Love your question!! It is more than wonderful to see the Bolts in the basement of the AFC West. They have no reason to whine. They have lost 2 division games, to the 2 teams that were considered the worst in the division. They lost because they didn't play well, and now they are showing what I have said since last season the Bolts are on their way down.

As far as the biggest whiners, that has to go to the Vikings after losing in the playoffs last year. Saying that the only reason the Saints won is because their home town was devistated by a hurricane 5 years before????? WTF talk about bad losers and whiners.

I would tend to agree more, Raidergirl, if they had a sub-par offense and defense.

The reality is that they have an abysmal special teams, which is why they can have a losing record, yet still have a top ranked offense and defense.

I don't know Giants fans seem to be pretty butthurt when they lose.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-6Tn0Ie-AQ

Seriously- The Chargers fans don't really whine much. They don't have much to whine about.

Only one SB appearance, and they dump all their talent each year.

I would say that Pat's & Indy fans whine a lot- about who is better.

Giants fans and Eagles fans whine about who is best in the NFC East. Whatever- it is a strong division with at least 3 SB contenders each year. (They beat each other up like the SEC)

Chargers fans do whine, but who cares? They are an insignificant team in NFL history in some regards.

Raiders fans have not been dormant since the Tampa Bay beatdown in the SB. The Raiders, Broncos, and Chiefs have all represented the AFC West with a Super Bowl championship.

I do think that some Raider fans are obnoxious and violent to other fans- that is not cool, and hopefully Raider Nation can revive themselves with better class this time. (When I was in 7th grade & my brother was in 3rd grade we went to a Raider game in LA- an adult Raider fan hit my brother and pulled his hat off- threw it over the railing and said something to the effect of "Only Radiers Hats Here!" Come on- that is a 3rd grader... why act like a total jackarse?

BTW- Props on calling out the Raider Nation- it has been too quiet- not enough good smack talk.

A good win vs. SD has helped breath life into the team! Now go kick the fairy 49ers arse!

Back