pitched on a mound...? How long would it take me to adjust? I have pretty good control of my pitches on flat ground and have been practicing for over 2 years now. I'm confident about my velocity and control for the most part but I'm going to try out for the varsity team because I'm a senior and have never tried out for my school before.

It's basically all or nothing for me and I don't want a pitching mound to determine whether I make it or not.

I've been asking my parents lately to bring me to a pitchers mound to clock my speed and all but they've been busy and I only have about 3-4 more months to prepare. Plenty of time but I want to be 100%
@Utter Chaos

When you want something, you stay positive and go for it. There's no left handed pitchers on all 3 teams. Freshman, JV, and Varsity.

If I'm under pressure, I'll just take a deep breath and forget about it. You have guys that converted to pitchers because they weren't very successful as a batter and vice versa.

It's never too late.
Oh and I forgot to mention. At least a quarter of the players I've seen look laughable and my school isn't that great at the sport of baseball.