Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

That conrad player on the braves is a joke, he wasn't wear sun glasses and missed

the baseball??!!? Idiot looked like he had a hard time seeing the ball because of the sun and he wasn't wearing sun glasses like the rest of the players on his team! This guy constantly makes errors for The Braves lately! He is such a freaking joke! And where's that girl who constantly makes topics about her dad getting heckled by Yankee fans when ever her dad played like garbage. Wow, big deal if these players get overpaid to be a baseball players if they can't make catches when they need to! This isn't little league, this is called major league baseball, so some players should learn to play like major league players.

Downloads
    Uploads
    He's not an idiot, he's just going through a tough time. His confidence level is low. Ever hear of a walk-off grand slam? You can thank the guy you're ignorantly referring to as an "idiot." The only idiot here is you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a huge Braves fan and I'm sick of his errors, too. He's a good clutch hitter, that's it. He needs to pinch hit. But, he is doing better than a lot of the rest of the team and can play a lot of positions. That's why Bobby keeps him in the lineup. Not to mention the Braves have a lot of players on the disabled list.

Downloads
    Uploads
    lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, that conrad player cost crucial games against The Phillies even though they may have lost against Phillies still that conrad player is known for making errors lately. Lots of them, and one of those errors is not wearing sun glasses when you need to try to catch balls when its sunny as hell. If the score stays 0-1 the rest of the game then The Braves should point to that choke-artist for costing them the game.