Rumors, How do i clear my name?

Â

★★

There is this rumor going around that I slept with this guy... I dont know how it got around but Im kinda pissed... now everytime any of his friends see me they either stare and smile or laugh...I want to clear my name without looking like a fool...or looking like I am trying to hide something... or should I just let it ride out...?

Just let it ride out, you know you didn't so just leave it, you dont have to prove yourself to anyone =)

anyone would be pissed off, not just you. do not let this rumours affect you, if they do, it would say that you slept with the guy and you're hiding from them. they'll fade after a month or so, so try to resume life back to normal

dont make a big deal about it and just ride it out, people will start to wonder if you get too defensive.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080329032114AAUnhve&pa=FYd1D2bwHTHzJLxhHOw7RkU.q9OFrb8i2Nm5XLNaq_Ffzw--&paid=asked&msgr_status=

Let it ride out, this happened to me when I was at school and the more you protest the more people will find it funny and it will just go on for longer. It dosent matter what some guys friends think of you, who cares?

that sucks, find the source and kill them. from what i understand, rumors only last about 2 months or something then they die out completely. OR you can start a new rumor, a godlier rumor so people will forget about your rumor.

Ignore it. As long as you and your conscience is clear, forget it.

Just be happy - no worries....xxx

When someone asks if you slept with him, laugh and act like you'd never thought of it.
Apart from that, just ride it out.

some peoples lives are that sad they have to try to delve in other peoples lives,be strong and let it ride they will soon move on to the next bit of rubbish

Back