My teacher is gossiping about me?

Hello

I need some advice.

The teacher in charge of my year group at school has been practically bitching/gossiping about me to another student.
The other student used to bully me quite badly, and she has been talking to the teacher regularly, saying bad things about me. And the teacher just agrees, laughs or says something inappropriate.

What can I do?
I want to say something to the teacher but I don't know what.

Help please.
x

How do you know this? You can't trust what the other student might be saying to you. This might be a new way to make you fell bad. If you have evidence, the suggestions about going to the teacher's superior are fine. Another way is to approach the teacher by asking her what she suggests to do when you heard another teacher talking to students poorly about other students. This hint might get through, and you might feel confidence to pursue it further, based on her response.

Go to your principal, tell him/her what is going on...I guarantee that him/her will put a stop to it. Or, you can just confront the teacher; tell her that you don't appreciate her "gossiping" about you. I'm pretty sure she'll stop, if not try everything to get her ass fired!!

Talk to a counsellor or principal. What your teacher is doing is legally wrong and should be punished for it. Teachers are there to help the students learn & promote health & safety.

The principal will want to have a meeting with that teacher and hopefully with a mediator you can express your feelings and the teacher will apologize for inapropriate behavior.

Back