Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have an iphone 4 running on ios 4.1 baseband 02.10.04. Does anybody know when I

can unlock it?

I don't think whatever is going to be released tom will unlock my iphone 4, just jailbreak it. Atleast that's what i understand, i'm a noob to the whole unlocking/jailbreaking situation.

Unregistered
    You're right, it can already be unlocked by limera1n and probably today by shatter, but the unlock will be released until ios 4.2 is officially released which is in about a month, so we still got a few weeks of waiting

Unregistered
    Sorry i meant it can already be jailbroken not unlocked

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Samer View Post
    can unlock it?
    I don't think whatever is going to be released tom will unlock my iphone 4, just jailbreak it. Atleast that's what i understand, i'm a noob to the whole unlocking/jailbreaking situation.
    Jail breaking

Generally, Apple (iPhone) won't allow you to install third-party applications. If you jailbreak your iPhone, you can install third-party applications. This is the major advantage of jailbreaking.
    Unlocking process:

The process of removing SIM lock from your phone is known as "Unlocking" ." Sim lock "indicates that the current Network provider restricts our phone to use with other countries.

If you want to unlcok your iPhone 4, use Remote unlocking method . It doesn't requires jailbreaking . You can get it from any of the online vendors like Superunlockcodes.com to unlock it .