I have a one of the older family plans (has unlimited text) on T-mobile. I use a basic flip phone currently but would like to get a different, larger screen phone. I will be looking to buy USED on Craigslist locally.

What I want to be able to do with the phone is this: (1) Talk, (2) text (sms), (3) picture message (mms). That is what I can do now with my basic flip phone. BUT I want a phone that can connect wirelessly to wifi if I ever need to. However I still want to do the 3 basic things mentioned above.

I don't want to have a data plan on my line due to cost. But I believe that if you get a phone that once had a data plan used on it, that you can use the wifi feature and do basic wifi use (as long as you are in a wifi area).
The problem is that the user can not send or receive picture messages. Texts yes. talk yes. But no MMS usage.
So can you suggest Tmobile phones that I can look into that will do the basic things i mentioned PLUS have wifi capability without me having to get a web/data/plan thru t-mobile?
Please know for a fact that it can work for MMS.

Thanks to all who help!
NOTE: Must have keyboard. Touch screen is ok ONLY if it has the manual keyboard too.